– Once your cabinets have been installed, wipe down all exteriors and interiors with a damp cloth to remove dust, drying immediately with a dry cloth.
– Remove oil, grease or general soil using a clean cloth dampened with a fresh solution of mild soap and water. rinse with a clean, damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
– Avoid using harsh detergents, strong soap, abrasive cleaners or self-polishing waxes.
– Avoid using your dishcloth to clean or dry cabinet exteriors. It may contain remnants of detergents and grease.
– Immediately dry surfaces where water may have spilled using a clean cloth. never hang damp towels over cabinetry to dry. excessive moisture will cause damage to the wood and finish.