Warranty & Care
We offer our products for limited warranty 2 years on all cabinetry and installations due to our many years of experience, and also we provide limited 10 years warranty on hinges and drawer slides by our company
Keeping Your Cabinets Beautiful
- Once your cabinets have been installed, wipe down all exteriors and interiors with a damp cloth to remove dust, drying immediately with a dry cloth.
- Remove oil, grease or general soil using a clean cloth dampened with a fresh solution of mild soap and water. Rinse with a clean, damp cloth, then dry thoroughly.
- Avoid using harsh detergents, strong soap, abrasive cleaners or self-polishing waxes.
- Avoid using your dishcloth to clean or dry cabinet exteriors. It may contain remnants of detergents and grease.
- Immediately dry surfaces where water may have spilled using a clean cloth. Never hang damp towels over cabinetry to dry. Excessive moisture will cause damage to the wood and finish.
Keeping Your Countertop Clean
- Granite & Quartz countertops have become a popular choice for many homeowners but the vast majority are unsure of how to properly clean and maintain the stone’s surface.
- To clean the stone's surface, use a neutral household cleaner or soap with a damp cloth; Clean all spills immediately.
- Do not use any ammonia, vinegar, or lemon cleaners on the stone.
- For best results, use a white cloth, free of excess fibers that could become loose and be left behind on the counter.
- Although your counters will be clean, most cleaners may leave streaks if not dried immediately. Use a microfiber cloth to dry and buff counters. This will not only remove streaks, but enhance the countertop finish and shine.